All of COVER’s support comes from private sources including individuals, corporations, foundations, churches, schools, and civic organizations except for a small amount of public support from town budgets.
Ways to Donate:
- Make checks payable to: COVER Home Repair, Inc. 158 South Main Street White River Junction, VT 05001
- Set-up an automatic electronic transfer from you checking/savings account to COVER’s account. Two advantages: you don’t have to remember when to do it once set-up; there is no cost to COVER which means more of your dollars go to program support. Contact email@example.com for more information.
- Make a donation through a Qualified Charitable Distribution from you retirement account. This donation is not subject to federal income taxation. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contribute a stock/bond/mutual fund to COVER. You will avoid capital gains tax by doing so. Contact email@example.com
- Designate COVER as your charitable organization when shopping on AmazonSmile.
Go to http://smile.amazon.com/ , SELECT A CHARITY, enter COVER Home Repair, and 0.5% of every Amazon purchase will be donated to COVER. How simple is that?
You can also support COVER by donating materials and equipment!
Visit our Acceptable Items for Donation page to see what we can use.
COVER’s Federal tax ID: 20-4597157 Form 990 available upon request